Here are some tips to get a perfect clean shave using your Bamboezor safety razor.
- Prepare the skin you’re about to shave – hydrate and soften the skin by applying hot towel or if possible shave immediately after you’ve showered.
- Moisturize the skin so the blade can easily glide.
- Apply pre-shave cream or any soap using your hands. Or, invest in a badger brush to really get the most out of the Bamboezor safety razor experience.
- Place the head of the razor against your skin and hold the razor at the very end of the handle using only your thumb and the tips of your fingers. Never grip a safety razor as this can lead to you using too much pressure.
- Move the razor in short strokes.
- Let the weight of the razor do the work, don’t apply additional pressure.
- Rinse the razor head out often to keep the blade clear.
- Frequent blade rinsing will give the best results.
- It is very important to not go over the same area more than once. If you want to go over a spot one more time, re-lather before each pass, and this time you go a different direction. For a new shaver, it is recommended to stick to a first pass with the grain and then a second pass either with or across the grain.
- Go slow, shaving with a double-edged razor is almost like meditation. You’ll get it once you try it.
- Rinse your face with cold water to close up the opened pores. Then, blot dry with a clean towel.
WARNING: Razor blades are sharp.
Extreme care is needed and DO NOT use in a hurry, may cause tiny cuts.